Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday - SUPER Target and a Date

I know it may not seem like a big deal to most, but before we came out to CA, Gigi had told me of a wonderful place in Ventura. A Super Target that is TWO STORIES, with an escalator just for your cart!!! Not only that, but this Target is attached to a mall! Seriously, it does not get much better than that! You don't know how many times I have wished to have a Target attached to our mall! How convenient! Denny wouldn't see me all day if we had one of these in Frisco! I think I will write the executives at Target and petition for one!


Breathtaking isn't it?

There goes the little cart.

Olivia and I both thought the Target was super cool! We are such nerds!!! We even ate in the little cafe, how gourmet... popcorn, a pretzel and a hot dog to top off our visit!

Since I will be gone for the next three days, getting some QT with my hubby, I thought it would be nice to spend some QT with my sweet girl before I go. When Bumpa and Gigi are around, Mommy gets no love! So I had to steal her away! I enticed her with the park and a pizza dinner! I had fun and really enjoyed our time together, I think she actually did too!


I trust that B&G will take good care of my angels while we are away! Can't wait to share the details of me and Denny's weekend getaway! LA here we come!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Get that petition going! I'll be the first to sign!!! I hope you and Denny have a great time in LA!

Rebecca said...

Haha! You should be paid endorsement money by Target!

Hope you're having a fantastic grown-up time!

Summer said...

Okay, that Target looks like heaven! My favorites store- only bigger! Of course, I couldn't go in there, because I am a sucker for everything in Target. I start to lose track of time and feel almost light-headed as I fill my cart with things I didn't plan on buying. :)
Can't wait to hear about your weekend vacation.