Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 Months!

Sweet Baby Jack is 10 months old! He is so close to turning a year it is scary!

I have to say it's been a big month for him... or it's almost been a big month for him! He is on the verge of doing so many things. He is close to cruising and every day I feel like he is closer to crawling. And I think he might be the first baby ever (or at least that I've heard of), to be mobile on his back. He can move pretty well on his back... only backwards of course! But it is hysterical to watch, he lifts his little hiney and pushes himself back with his heels!

And he does have a few new tricks that are very exciting... pulling up on certain things, falling to a sit, and waving! The waving is my personal favorite, but he LOVES to pull-up, stand, and then fall down, he just smiles and laughs! And he says dada (indiscriminately) and something that I think might be hi (that was his sister's first word).

Every day I wait for another tooth to pop out. It is playing hide and seek and tends to make my life, and Jack's of course miserable at times! Darn teeth!

He loves Olivia's hula-hoop, but don't tell her he plays with it!


Perhaps Jack's biggest accomplishment this month was he got his first haircut! And very appropriately at Sports Clips. :)

Oh ugh, look at that hair over his ear!!!

The guy that cut his hair was awesome! Jack was enamored with a comb he gave him to play with!



Deer caught in headlights... what is going on mommy?
Happy 10 months sweet boy, we love you with all our hearts!!!!

No comments: