Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunday - Brunch at Longboards and East Beach!

For Father's Day we made Bumpa decide where we would go out to lunch. He chose an awesome restaurant out on the pier (Stearn's Wharf) called Longboards!

In the car on the ride there I looked over and Jack and Olivia were holding hands, it was just so sweet!
We sat up on the deck at Longboards and enjoyed the beautiful weather! I don't think we could have asked for a prettier day! They have a windowed wall that protects you from the breeze so you could really feel the sun! It was glorious!
I don't know if you can read Jack's shirt but it says, "I still live at home". I think it is so cute! :)


View from the pier, unlike the view on Friday when the June Gloom had taken over! I'm not a huge fan of pictures without people, but I just had to include this one!
And at the beach later in the day!

Jack wasn't so sure of the sand at first, but it didn't take him long and he warmed right up!


Bumpa, we hope you had a wonderful Father's Day guiding us around your new home, we are loving it! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The ocean looks beee-utiful!!! I am glad ya'll are having such a great time! I can't believe how much Jack has changed just in the few weeks since I have seen him, such a cutie! And liv looks precious in that pic by the beach!

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't imagine how fun it is for them to be living there now. Lucky for you, you'll get to visit often. :-)

spgraney said...

Bumpa has said over and over that it was one of the best Father's Days he's ever had . . . and none of his kids were there - but although that would have made it perfect, his Jack and Livie made up for it and he loved being with them on his day!