Friday, June 26, 2009

Monday - Whodidily Cupcakes

I think after our busy weekend we all needed a relaxing Monday! Gigi so sweet to treat Olivia to her very first mani/pedi. I don't ever go and get my nails or toes done, so Olivia has never had the pleasure of a spa day! I stupidly forgot to send the camera with Gigi, so I just have the "after" of the toes! But Olivia had so much fun! She felt like a princess and Gigi said she was so good and still.

To keep in line with our princess-themed day Gigi had a very special place for us to visit. Whodidily Cupcakes is located in downtown Montecito and I swear they have the VERY BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten! Move over Sprinkles, you've got nothin' on this place! Not only were the cupcakes to die for, the shop was absolutely precious! You can somewhat see the store in the pic below. You can also see the package of half a dozen cupcakes I had to have! They all had cute names and were seriously out of this world! They had cupcakes with peanut butter cups and chocolate chip cookie dough in the middle. And they had a waffle cupcake, a Happy Birthday cupcake, and several others. But I have to say that my favorite was the plain ole chocolate with chocolate buttercream frosting, Chocolate Fluff. And the Happy Birthday cupcake Liv got! YUM!!!!!



Even Jack had a little taste. I think he enjoyed!

I had my eyes peeled for Oprah or some other famous resident of Montecito, but no sitings. Oh well, the cupcakes more than made up for it! I can't wait to go back!!!!

No comments: