Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Sprinkler Park

A few weeks ago, my mom came over to visit to celebrate Olivia's birthday and Olivia chose to go to the sprinkler park to do so! She had fun and Jack really enjoyed it too!


I wasn't sure how he would take to it, but knowing that he loves water, I had high hopes! And thankfully he loved it! He just sat and played with one set of sprinklers coming up out of the ground, he was quite fascinated!

















This is the best pic I could manage of both of them!




Just a side note... I accidentally hit a button as I was uploading the pics and they are on some funky format, it was not intentional! :)

1 comment:

spgraney said...

Fun, fun, fun!! That looks like a great time for everyone. Next summer you will probably be chasing Jack through the sprinklers!! :-)hobalia