Friday, October 10, 2008

TX/OU Weekend!!!!

For all of those UT, or OU fans out there... Just a little something to wet your whistle!
This is a weekend Denny and I always look forward to! So many of our college friends come into town and it's so great to see everyone! Not only that, but tonight will be our first night out since Jack was born. Watch out Dallas, here I come! :) A HUGE thanks to La-la who will be here with the kiddos! She is wonderful with Jack, and Olivia just loves her! It's so nice to know the kids will be well taken care of, it makes my night that much more enjoyable!

We are looking forward to a fun-filled and busy, busy weekend! Pictures to come....

1 comment:

Summer said...

I hope you had a lot of fun with a night out on the town!
By the way, I love the pictures of Olivia headed to the pumpkin patch. She looks so cute and all grown up!