Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Sweet Boy is 2 Months Old

Little Jack is not so little anymore. In fact he is getting to be a roly poly! And a long one as well. He has almost outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothing. Like his big sister, he is long, especially his torso. His onsies have become high-cut, like a women's one piece swimsuit, not so cute!

I can't believe that 2 days ago he turned 2 months old! I am a little tardy in posting, as usual! But I was hoping I would find some time to take a picture or two to post, but I just haven't! I have been working on getting this house back in order and CLEAN! It had really gotten out of hand. As everyone knows I am a neat freak, so on the surface everything has looked just fine! But the deep cleaning has definitely been lacking from my routine! Anyway, you all do not want to hear how dirty my house has been, so back to the reason for my post!

I can't say that a lot has changed since he was 6 weeks really. He is super smiley when he awake, which does not seem to be very often. Apparently he likes to sleep, at least when he is in his crib or pack and play. Which brings me to the most exciting news of the month. He is sleeping through the night! The last 3 nights (that's the magic number right?!) he has gone 11 hours between feedings! We have had to get up a few times to console him or give him the "fassy", but he has not had to eat! Wahoo! He does not sleep much however when we are out and about. Lately he just wants to take it all in, whether he's in his carrier at dinner, or strolling around a store... or in the car! He will sleep here and there, but overall, he would rather be in his bed! He'll go from content to upset quickly because he just won't let himself fall asleep, he's so nosey! :) I am quickly realizing that before long I will not be able to run errands when he is supposed to be sleeping. Unless he changes his ways, which he just might, you never know! On the fun side, he is laughing and squealing and cooing a lot! It is sooooo cute, it just melts this mommy's heart!

We don't go in for our 2 month well visit until the 22nd!!!!! I am so upset! I am just dying to know his stats... how much he weighs, how long he is and his percentiles. I just think it's fun to get that information! Oh well, it will be here before I know it!

Other than that we are just getting ready for TX/OU weekend!!!! GO HORNS! I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post after the weekend, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy two months Jack!
LOVE the new title of the blog, ya'll are so creative!!

Julie said...

I can't believe Jack's already 2 months old! That's very exciting news that Jack's sleeping through the night - way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Jack is so precious! He looks just like Denny. :)