Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Miss Muffet

A couple of weeks ago the kindergarten classes at Olivia's school participated in an annual Nursery Rhyme Hoedown. They were celebrating all the nursery rhymes they had learned the following month. They were told to dress-up as a character from their favorite nursery rhyme and there would be fun activities awaiting them at school.

Olivia chose the nursery rhyme, Little Miss Muffet! Shame on me for not getting on top of this before Halloween when there were actually costumes still left, but I did not! So thankfully a dear friend let us borrow her daughter's costume. The dress is adorable and all we had to do was attach a spider and we were set!




There were some really cute costumes and I got some great ideas for Jack in 5 years when he goes to school! ;) The first year is such a learning experience... I can't wait to have at least one year under my belt! But I digress.... The kids seemed to have a great time and Olivia loved wearing that dress all day! I was so glad when she came home and it was all in one piece!

And here is just a random picture of Jack I thought I would include! He is in a trance because Neighborhood Animals is playing!
He is also mixing tea and playing with a Thumbelina brush. Poor boy! I hope Santa brings some rough and tough presents for this little one for Christmas!

No comments: