Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jack's Video

My sweet little boy is already 16 months old, seriously, how did that happen? I can't believe that he is almost a year and a half! In the last week he has seriously started talking. He still does his "Jack" language, but he is also speaking English quite well. Of course his favorite is STILL "hi"! And he now says, bye-bye, baby, puppy, please, thank you, shoe, ball, duck, and Olivia all the time! And all appropriately! The way he says Olivia is hysterical, as is thank you, I hope to get those on film next. He is also copying alot of what we say and how we say it, like he'll whisper back if we whisper to him, it is so cute and fun! If I ask him a question every now and then he will respond by shaking his head either up and down or side to side. When he shakes it up and down he also says "yeah". He has such a funny personality, he definitely keeps us laughing around here! I really think my favorite age is from around 18 months to 3 years as they learn how to talk and communicate, it is precious!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!! It is so fun to watch they change and develop at this age.

spgraney said...

Dennis and I just watched the video and are SO anxious to see him in person. Can't believe how much he's grown. He's a little boy now!!! And, you know what - I've always said my favorite age is between 18 months and 3-1/2 years because you can just see all the changes and watch them develop right before your eyes. :-)