Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finishing up Halloween

Before the next holiday approaches I figured I had better wrap up the last one. I realize it was two weeks ago and by this point no one really cares about Halloween anymore, but I just felt the need to post!

A week before Halloween we went up to our church's annual Fall Festival. Of course Kennedy and Olivia were stuck together like glue and had a lot of fun!
As Jack watched from his stroller!

On Halloween some women from our street, including myself, although I did not contribute much, threw a Halloween bash at a neighbor's house! It was so much fun! There were tons of activities for the kids including a haunted house, hay maze, hay ride, crafts, games, etc... We played, had dinner and then hit the streets for the trick-or-treating!

Here are the "Witches of Waycross"
(I have no idea why the picture is so small...)

Here is our little mouse, Gus!

And two beautiful Cinderellas!
I am so ashamed that I did not get one picture of our kids together considering I planned their costumes to go together! Bad mommy!


It was a late night and someone was worn out! But I loved every minute of that little mouse snuzzling up on me!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They are so sweet! Liv is a beautiful Cinderella!!