Friday, May 29, 2009

Mother's Day and Jack's Dedication

Well, so much for getting caught up over that nice, long holiday weekend!

So, I will keep the next few blogs short and sweet since these events happened eons ago at this point!


For Mother's Day Olivia's school had a Mother's Day Tea. They made us sweet invitations and had us up to school for tea and muffins. It was cute, but Olivia was way more excited to see her friends than having me there! ;)
Mother's Day was somewhat chaotic this year as we decided to have Jack dedicated on that day. It was the first baby dedication of the year at our church, so we jumped on it. Looking back, I think I would have preferred another date! :) It wasn't bad, it just wasn't the relaxing morning I had been hoping for! But it definitely had meaning!

After church we went to Canitna Laredo for brunch. Which was another not so good idea! After church Jack is definitely ready to eat and then go straight down for his nap. The people behind us may not have appreciated his high pitch squeals letting us know he was not happy about being stuck in his highchair while we waited to pay!
This is the only solo picture I have of our little man on his big day. And I have no idea why his hair looks so wet?

And our usual family picture on the stairs, but it is the best spot to set-up the camera's automatic timer!
We all look a little rough in this picture, but I was determined to get one of all of us!
I really did have a great Mother's Day (even though it may not sound like it!) I got some cute gifts from Olivia and Jack and a panini press from Denny! I am honestly just so thankful that God has loaned me the sweetest, cutest kids to raise the best I can while I walk this earth! Their hugs and kisses were the only gifts I needed!

*I guess that was really not short at all was it?!

No comments: