Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pajama Day

Today is pajama day at Olivia's school and she was SO excited!!!! Not only is it pajama day, but they are having a picnic lunch with their favorite stuffed animal. Olivia brought her Webkinz puppy, Minnie, to school to have lunch with her! AND, they are watching a movie at naptime! Does life get any better for a 3 year old? I actually got some decent pictures of her this morning. Usually she looks in every direction but at the camera, and picture taking is a serious battle! However today, she looked right at me and smiled, a decent smile no less!!! And she kept wanting to take more pictures! I was ecstatic! I won't hold my breath that this will happen again any time soon, but it sure would be nice! Especially with Easter right around the corner!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that sounds like the coolest day ever! :D