Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Olivia has got one full day today!!!! I can't even explain how excited she was yesterday when I told her that Valentine's Day was tomorrow. You would have thought I had told her she was going to have a 2nd Christmas or something!!!! She started at school today with her Valentine's Party! They did a really cute craft and then had heart-shaped donuts! After school Sawyer is going to come home with us for a little bit, and then we are off to her friend Maci's birthday party! And when we get home we have a heart-shaped pizza and a cookie cake to look forward to for dinner! Last but definitely not least, she still has our gift to open!


She was ready to get off to school
I tried to get a picture of most of her class. I think their room is so cute and she really has a great class of friends!

Since it is Valentine's Day I felt I just had to get a picture of Olivia and her 2 "boyfriends". I'm not sure that they know of their titles, but Olivia tells us regularly that they are the apples of her eye. Matthew is to the left and Carson is to the right. They are both super cute, she seems to have very good taste! But it's funny because one of them is very energetic and the class clown and the other is calm and sweet! I guess she has the best of both worlds.

Her good friend Sawyer and Mrs. Stacy

My sweet little Valentine! Notice her plate is squeaky clean... like mother, like daughter!

Hopefully I will remember to take my camera out tonight and get a few more pictures of our day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ahem??!!
BoyfriendS???
What about Luken?? :( ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!