Thursday, March 6, 2008

Confirmation

So I went in on Tuesday for another sonogram. It was really just to check a cyst on my ovary,but the sonographer didn't think she'd even see my ovaries, much less a tiny cyst. So after finding my ovaries with relative ease (and not seeing a cyst), we moved on to more important things, like the baby! She measured all the boring, yet important stuff, and then asked if I wanted to confirm the sex of the baby zoomed in on the bottom and froze the screen. I immediately asked why I saw "three lines"? She then told me that I was having a girl... not a boy! I was laughing I was so shocked. She mentioned that Dr. Albert is hardly ever wrong and wanted to keep "looking". So as we did, it was really hard to determine whether it was a boy or a girl. We'd see the hot dog one time, and buns the next. It was crazy. So we took a break because the little one was being somewhat modest. We moved on to the stomach, heart and little face! We tried to get a good profile shot, but the baby kept moving it's head. So we managed to get a head on shot, which always creep me out a bit, but here it is!
Then we headed back downtown to see if this baby was going to shed it's modesty and let us know once and for all it's sex! Well, did he ever! I'm not sure where he was hiding his goods, but he definitely wasn't shy the 2nd time around!!!!
We have about 5 pictures of his male anatomy just in case there is ever any question! We didn't make it out with any other great photos, but I know Daddy was happy to have confirmation!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OMGosh! That must have been kind of stressful! LOL!

Glad he showed off his good eventually!