Sunday, March 28, 2010

February Snow Day

I have to clarify in which month this snow occured since we have had so many... and I am SO behind! So, I will keep it brief since we are all so glad to finally be done with winter and moving on to spring!
As much as I dislike winter, the snow really was beautiful!

Thursday night we found out that school would be canceled the following day, so I let Olivia sleep in (which was until 7:00 a.m.) and then we made donuts for breakfast! She really likes to help out in the kitchen and we had alot of fun!
Enjoying all her hard work!
After filling our bellies, it was time to head out to our winter wonderland!
We made this wonderful snowman, did snow angels, had a snowball fight, went sledding, etc... basically all the typical fun in the snow stuff!
Jack loved the snow, as long as he wasn't sitting in it, for some reason he didn't like that at all!
We were oh so classy with our make-shift sled!

Jack had a great time despite the icy roads..., and pink and purple car!
Lucky for you I did not take any pictures of our last snow, just last week! Hopefully this will be it for a very long time!

1 comment:

spgraney said...

I just can't believe all that snow this winter. Won't spring be a lovely change. And, those donuts sure look yummy!!! Chef Livie can make them for Gigi next time she visits. :-}