Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Circus

So, here I am, behind yet again on blogging! But I have a good excuse this time! We have been a little under the weather around here, but more on that later!

First, here on some pictures from the Kelly Miller Circus we went to over spring break with our good friends, the Martins and the Smiths! This circus comes to Frisco Square every year, but this is the first year we have been. Denny and I, not being such a huge fan of the circus to begin with, were a little underwhelmed. :) But Olivia enjoyed it and that was the whole reason we went! And of course it was good to hang out with our friends!

Me, Julie and Carrie
The whole gang!
Olivia and Kennedy waiting for the show to start!
Me and the kiddos - for a change Olivia cooperated and Jack did not! :)
This guy was pretty amazing. My palms were sweating just watching him!
The girls watching in amazement!

I also had a picture of the elephants, but I accidentally deleted it on the post somehow and am too lazy to completely start over. So you'll just have to take my word for it that there were 3 elephants that performed! ;)
Stay tuned for another update very soon!

No comments: