Monday, July 28, 2008

Liv's Birthday cont.

So, here is the rest of Olivia's birthday! Finally!!! We all had a really good time! Olivia loved the games and the few rides they had, and even had enough tickets for several (albeit very pathetic) prizes at the end of the evening!

Setting up at our table
She is so ready to get down and PLAY!
Her first game and ticket score!
Trying her hand at skeeball, it was so cute to watch! And who does not love skeeball, even at our age!
This picture is so great! This monster truck goes up in the air and tilts during the ride. I think of the bumps and tilts rattled her a bit!
She really enjoyed the pretend roller coaster, it was pretty cool!



After Chuck's we came home and had ice cream cake and Olivia opened her gifts from us!
And here is her most prized possession, her double stroller! She is so excited still about this thing! She has a hard time sharing it with her friends. She wants her friends to come over and "watch" her play with it, but not give them a turn! It was a last minute purchase but I am so glad we got it! She was truly SO excited, which is not like her. She doesn't typically show much emotion when she opens a gift, even if it's one she has been wanting for awhile!

As I said, I can't get over the fact that she is four! It's not only her age, but she just looks so much older to me recently. Before I know it she'll be taking drivers ed and I'll be on all kinds of medication so that I'm not up worrying every day and night about her! Until then, we are already busy making our Christmas list!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I still love skeeball!! Kennedy has been asking for a double stroller for her birthday...and asking if she can get the same one as Olivia. ;-)

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest "double stroller"! She is already a wonderful mommy-in-the-making :) I hope God gives me a girl one day, because I think it would be really fun to have on of those strollers!!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a sweet birthday!

I love skee-ball, too! :D