Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl

I really can't even believe it has been 4 years since Olivia came into our lives! She has been a blessing in every way (even though as I type this we are arguing about her going to the bathroom!), and Denny and I constantly wonder what we ever did with ourselves before she was born. Our lives must have been so boring and empty! :) I am probably a little more emotional with another impending birth around the corner, but 4 just seems so big to me! I wish I could freeze time and just keep her my little girl forever! I know everyone feels that way about their own at some time or another, so I know I am not alone!

We have had a pretty low key day so far... We gave her one gift when she woke up, which she seemed to really like because it's all she played with all morning! She even bypassed a trip to the donut store to stay home and play!!!! Now she has her sweet friend Sawyer over for a playdate and we are about to go to cheerleading! Then it's on to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner! I know I can't wait!!!

Opening her Barbie pool
The Birthday Breakfast of Champions!


I will be sure to post more pictures of her big day later after our exciting adventure at Chuck-E-Cheese's!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday OC! Have fun a Chuck E. Cheese's!! :-)

Rebecca said...

Glad she had such a great birthday!!

We need to bring her gift by SOON!! :)