Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jack's Baby Shower

Again, I am a little behind, so today will be catch-up day! But I only have 2 posts, not 6 like last time!!!

A couple of weeks ago some of my sweetest friends were kind enough to throw a shower for us! It was so much fun and we really got some cute, cute stuff!!! It totally got me in the mood for this new little bundle of joy (who will be here in 4 short weeks!!!). I came home and started nesting and haven't stopped since! It's been so much fun, at least for me! Denny is probably cursing his ever growing honey-do list! :)

Olivia and I before the shower - she really wanted to come with us, but I thought it would be best to keep it a mommy day and she got some good quality time with her daddy!
Summer was kind enough to host the shower at her home... again! What a wonderful friend!
Sheryl and Stacy, 2 other gracious hostesses!
The cute "all boy" table - the food was so yummy!
Mimi checking out the ever-expanding belly! Her hand looks so small in comparison!
Aunt Shar (or La-la as Liv would say)
Aunt Cheryl and Liz
Some of our great friends from church - Carrie, Me, Julie, Emily and Noel

My friend Ronda, way back from AT&T Wireless! We realized it's been almost 6 years since we worked together! I can't believe it's been that long, it seems like yesterday!
Kelli, another great friend from our church, and Rebecca, an old friend from our days in Grayhawk!
I am so disappointed I did not get a picture of myself with the photographer for the day, Mollie! She was another hostess for the shower and we did not get a picture together! But she does great work doesn't she! :) She took so many pictures and was sure to get a picture of me with all of the guests! Not to mention one of me opening every gift, but I will spare you that torture! :)
As you can see, it was a fun time and Denny and I are so blessed to have such amazing and loving family and friends!
I was sure to bring a cupcake home for Olivia as I knew she would love it! They were huge with bright blue icing, what kid wouldn't want to jump right in! On Sunday after church she sat down to tackle it! Needless to say I think she enjoyed it!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly,you and Summer could be sisters!! :-) How precious you both look - even dressed alike. Can hardly wait to see all the new stuff in person.