Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The bedding is in!

Yesterday I went into Cat & the Fiddle to just look at a few things and while I was there I had them to check to see if our bedding had come in yet. It was my lucky day!!!! I thought I'd post a few quick pics for those interested to see! It's not too exciting on it's own, but once the room comes together, I think it will be very warm and cozy!
Poor Denny, I had everything on the crib and realized that when we moved the movers put the crib together completely wrong! So last night he had to completely take apart and then reassemble the crib and move the mattress up. That only took him 2 hours! Apparently all the screws are stripped or something and it made it very difficult! I felt so badly for him! He was a trooper for sure!


And here is the rocker!!!! It is amazing, the picture does not do this thing justice! We decided that we also need the otoman, so that is currently on order! Once we get that I may just sleep upstairs in the nursery! :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love it!! Now, I just can't wait to see baby Jack in there! :-)

Meredith and Mark Sorokwasz said...

It looks so great!!!!! Love your fabrics, and they go perfect with the crib. Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!!

Summer said...

The bedding turned out great. I really love the colors. And the chair looks so comfy. I can't wait to see it in person!