Tuesday, April 8, 2008

20 Week Sonogram

As always I am behind on updating! But last Tuesday, April 1st, we went in for our 20 week sonogram. After waiting almost 45 minutes, our perinatologist rushed in, took the measurements, said everything looked great, and was gone as fast as he had come in. It was quite uneventful, but that is a blessing! Everything looked great and he is definitely still a he and is measuring about a week ahead in everything. And he weighs a pound! Yea! It was so reassuring to hear that he was developing right on track and that his heart, brain, kidneys and such appear to be in good working order! Since the sonogram was so quick and the little one was slightly uncooperative, we weren't able to get a good profile shot. Below is the best we could do! Not great, but better than nothing, so I thought I'd post!

This weekend we ordered his bedding, it is a relief to mark that off of my list! As we were ordering it I said, "Oh, it's going to be so pretty!" To which Denny quickly interjected, "Um, no, it will be handsome!" And that I definitely think it will be! It is not at all babyish, it is dark brown and blue for the most part! They are sending me swatches of the material, so as soon as I receive them I will take a picture and post for all to see! We also ordered a super comfy chair that Denny and I are really looking forward to! When we had Olivia all we had was an antique rocker that was my Mimi's. Sentimental... yes, comfortable... not so much! So we knew for #2 we'd be investing in a good and plush rocker! Already the "baby" is being spoiled! Well, it's actually more us who will be spoiled! :)

Anyway, that is about all here! I hope this all finds you and your families well!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for healthy baby boy!!

I can't wait to see his nursery!

Anonymous said...

I personally think it's a precious picture of his little nose and pouty lips. Can hardly wait to see him!!

Gigi (Sonia)