Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally... the swatches!!!!

I was so excited yeserday when I checked the mail and saw that our fabric swatches for the nursery had arrived! Then I opened up the letter to find these teeny, tiny swatches.... Oh well, it's better than nothing I suppose! But here are the colors.... The top fabric is the inside of the bumper, the middle fabric is the outside of the bumper, and the bottom fabric is the welting and ties on the bumper, and the bedskirt!

I can't wait to see the finished product!


5 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the chocolate brown and blue! It is going to look really good all put together! Baby rooms are so much fun to do! Hope you are feeling good these days!

Julie said...

Cute! I can't wait to see the final product either!! :-)

Summer said...

Oh my word- those fabrics are so great! I can hardly wait to see what those fabrics turn into...

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! Can hardly wait to see sweet Jack's room!

Sonia

Rebecca said...

Love 'em! Can't wait to see the finished product!