Thursday, January 24, 2008

Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet maybe???

The other day Olivia quietly got out her markers and paper and sat down to draw. This is one her favorite pastimes! She really loves to color, draw, practice writing, etc... If it involves markers, paper, glitter glue, or stickers, she's there! Anyway, I had no idea what she was doing until she came to me in the kitchen and said, "Mommy, look, I drew a picture of you!" I know it's not the most flattering portait, but I am very proud of my little artist! She has drawn "people" before, but not really to this degreee of detail. I know most of you are thinking, "detail", c'mon, this looks pretty simple. But I think for her age, she shows real potential! :) It is definitely something I'll always treasure!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Too precious!! She is an excellent little artist!

Rebecca said...

That's adorable!!

I would definitely keep that one FOREVER! :D

Anonymous said...

It's genius!! :) Definitely one for framing.