Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve with Nana's Family

This year for Christmas with Nana's family we hosted dinner! We had Nana, my mom, Aunt Shar, Frankie, Bradley and his girlfriend, Shelly, and Madison! Since I love to entertain I really enjoyed it! We had quite a spread too! Turkey and dressing, ham, and all the things that go along with it! My mom brought over at least half a dozen of different desserts. We had a separate table (that was full) just for all the desserts. I wish I would have gotten a picture! As it goes, after dinner we headed to the tree for our 2nd Christmas of the season!
It seemed to be a Barbie Christmas for Olivia this year! She got a Barbie airplane, several Barbie dolls, including the Barbie Island Princess movie, dress-up, and the Princess and Prince!
Here she is with Ken and his main squeeze!

Another favorite, High School Musical dolls, Troy and Gabriella
Opening Ponyville Fashions Boutique, she'd been eying this gift for weeks!
Playing Ponyville with Nana

No comments: