Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother's Day

Seeing as how Mother's Day was the day after my reunion, I was a little tired! But it was good none the less! We celebrated with brunch at Mattito's and I don't know who was more excited, me or Olivia?! She loves their brunch! Must be the mimosas! ;)

And yes, Jack was there, we just didn't get him in the picture, he was on the other side of the table! Sorry bubba!
Perhaps the best part of my day was this note that Olivia wrote 100% on her own! She was probably confused as to why I was crying as I read it, but I was sure to explain they were tears of happiness and love!
I am beyond blessed by these two beautiful children the Lord has put in my care! I've said it before but I always feel like I should be the one doing the thanking on Mother's Day! Without my 2 precious gifts I wouldn't have a day to celebrate!


No comments: