Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fifteen Year High School Reunion

Could I feel any older writing that just now!? Where, oh where, has all the time gone?

A couple of weeks ago an "old" friend of ours had a mini/unofficial high school reunion for our graduating class, and really for anyone who graduated from our high school, at the bar he owns in downtown Dallas. So my oldest and dearest friends and I made a girls night of it and all went together! We had way too much fun and were out entirely too late! Needless to say, we are definitely not as young as we used to be! ;)

Summer and me

Allison, Mollie, Summer


Me, Mollie, Allison, Summer


Me, Allison, Mollie, and Summer at Josh's bar


Summer, Josh, and me
As usual, I did not get enough pictures of everyone! It was so much fun seeing so many people I haven't seen in literally 15 years! I've decided I think we need a reunion every year!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You mamas are hottt!!!
:D