Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Isle de Bois

For some reason I am having a really hard time getting motivated to update my blog this year! I would just jump to what we've been doing, but being the perfectionist I am, I have to close out Easter first. So please excuse my extreme laziness and you can just skip these posts since all of us are way past Easter and ready for SUMMER!!!!

Just in case anyone wants to know... Denny, Olivia, Jack and I all met some of our other friend's families up at Isle de Bois at Lake Ray Roberts for an Easter egg hunt the weekend before Easter. The kids had a great time and so did the adults!

All the kids ready to hunt for their eggs!


Jack was more interested in playing with the balls!

Checking out their loot

After hunting eggs we walked down to the beach at the lake and let the kids play in the sand, and yes, even the water! It was freeeezing! Thankfully they didn't ask us to join them! :)

I should have clarified that after the egg hunt the women went down to the beach to watch the kids and the guys did this..... They said they had to "protect" our stuff! Denny being the helpful, sweet hubby he is took Jack for me! So he is just one of the guys!

Denny spent most of his time on the playground with Mr. Jack

We finally got the guys to come down and join us and Jack had a blast stealing everyone's (and I mean everyone's) snack while they were out playing!

There were water balloons too!

The mommies

I love this picture!
If you haven't been to Isle de Bois, I highly suggest it. It's not Destin or anything, but it's also less than 30 minutes from home!

No comments: