Thursday, April 1, 2010

John Mayer

When we found out that John Mayer was coming to town Denny and I thought it would be fun to see him in concert. We ended going with our good friends Summer and Layton and we had a great night!

We started out with dinner at Taco Diner and then made our way down to the concert.
Summer and Layton


Once we got to the concert we ran into several other friends and enjoyed hanging out with them a little before the show started!
Allison, me, Summer

John Mayer was awesome in concert! I have to admit that we were not huge fans before the concert but that all changed... I am hooked! He was so great and we had so much fun!!! I
cannot wait to see him in concert again!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I wish we could go again with ya'll. It was so much fun!

spgraney said...

Y'all are so darn cute! I think you and Summer look like sisters - but wait, I think I've said that before, haven't I????? Anyway, so glad y'all had fun!