Thursday, January 15, 2009

Puppy dog pj's

I don't have anything terribly exciting to blog about, but I do have something terribly cute! Gigi got Jack some precious new pj's for Christmas and I think the puppy dog ones may be my favorite! They have these cute little slipper looking feet in them! Too cute!!! I seriously could eat him up!!! Why are babies in pj's with passies in their mouths so darn cute?



Had to take out the passy to show off that sweet smile!


I think this picture is hysterical. Look at that grin on his face... and then look at his hand! :) Only a boy right?!

He looks like a little boy in this picture which really breaks my heart! It just goes by way too fast!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Jack - just don't be flippin' that finger anytime soon!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!

Gifted Sistas - "Using Our Gifts to Create Yours" said...

That picture is too funny! BOYS!