Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Parade and Party

So... back to Halloween! I can't seem to keep up with blogging these days! This is such a busy time of year and there are so many fun, picture worthy activities! So, forgive my tardiness!!!

Olivia had her Halloween parade and party at school last Friday. The parade is fun and really cute. All the kids are dressed up in their costume, and their classes walk around the outside of the buildings and they get treats along their route. They also get to stop and pose for all of us loving parents who patiently await our child's class!

After the parade we went back up to Olivia's classroom for her Halloween party! They had donuts and juice and made a Halloween visor!

Again, I'm not sure why, but blogger is uploading my photos in reverse... This is getting really frustrating!!!! But here they are...


Maci and Olivia enjoying their Pumpkin donuts!

Olivia's class

Maci, Olivia and Matthew during the parade, and their wonderful teacher, Mrs. Casey


Olivia attempting to pose for me!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics but they make me miss y'all SO much more. Can hardly wait to get my hands on those babies over Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Olivia had a lot of fun!