Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Day at the Salon

So, I ran out to Target this evening and when I arrived home I went upstairs to find Olivia doing Denny's hair. The best part to me is her outfit! She is wearing her pajama pants, her dress-up hair-styling "cloak" (as Denny called it), and her Minnie Mouse gloves!!! She is also wearing heels, which shows she has alot to learn about this profession.
Here she is curling Denny's hair

Then it's time for the blow-out.

She really does resemble a chatty stylist and Denny the bored patron!


And finally the cut! She kind of went in reverse, but hey, she's learning! And, I'm not sure why, but for some reason she had him lie down for his cut, which was performed with her fingers. Better than scissors, I wouldn't want her getting any ideas. So far we have managed to escape that right of passage!


I took this picture just to capture the outfit from head to toe


All of these services for only $3.00 - not too bad. And you get to lie down for the haircut, something I wish my stylist would let me do!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Those pictures are priceless! Olivia is so cute and creative, and Denny is definitely a good sport. My mom has a picture of my Dad in his recliner and we had put pink sponge rollers in his hair. Girls, girls, girls!

Julie said...

I love it!!!

Rebecca said...

That's adorable!

Denny is so sweet to sit (lie down, haha) through all that! :d