Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day

A few weeks ago school was canceled here for ice, or lack there of really! But oh well, the kids and I had a good day (read: we all survived)! I mean we had just had 2 weeks of vacation and were just getting back in the swing of our routine. And did I mention Denny was gone?! Honestly, it wasn't bad! Olivia wanted to make a tent and I being the not so creative parent came up with this... But hey, it has a fronto door, coach light, doorbell and all! Olivia had a lot of fun in it and Jack did too!

Ding, dong... Can I come in?

Did I mention that I LOVE it when they play together!
Hey... Jack decided to raise the roof for a game of peek-a-boo!

How I love these two!

I think later in the afternoon Jack had grown weary of the camera what do you think?

Such a doll!

And soooo into his book!
I have a few other random moments from January to post about, but nothing too spectacular! It has been a pretty dull month here punctuated by illnesses and cold, gloomy weather... YUCK! Spring cannot get here fast enough, I am done with winter and all the yuckiness that goes along with it! I pray spring will bring some renewed energy to this household! :)

No comments: